Skip to main content

THAT THING CALLED MUSCLE WORSHIP

Hellooooooooooooo!

Back! Well, not really. I just can't sleep so I am making a last-minute post. Most of you who know me--or at least this alter-ego of a site--know about this little obsession/fascination I have on muscle worship.

Per Wiki: (HAHAHA)

Muscle worship (also called sthenolagnia) is a social behaviour, usually with a sexual aspect (a form of body worship), in which a participant, the worshiper, touches themuscles of another participant, the dominator, in sexually arousing ways, which can include rubbing, massaging, kissing, licking, "lift and carry", and various wrestling holds. The dominator is almost always either a bodybuilder, a fitness competitor, or wrestler—an individual with a large body size and a high degree of visible muscle mass. The worshiper is often, but not always, skinnier, smaller, and less fit.[1][2][3] Muscle worship can include participants of both sexes and all sexual orientations.[4][5]

Oha. May semblance of a legit source. haha.

Anyway. For those who didn't care about the definition.







That which always leads to this:

HOOOOOOT!!!
Currently, I have a target. One that I have "invested" on for almost a year now!! hehe.

So this guy just recently said, "Sige. Basta hawak lang muna ha!"

For me, that's like the angels singing! hahaha. 

For updates, stay tuned.

Teaser: Here you go:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KWENTONG DODONG: SI FINALLY, ANG PANGALAWANG LEILA DEE

"O matigas na," sabi nya. Parang hudyat na simula na ang light at the end of the tunnel--natapos din sa wakas ang almost 7 months kong paghihintay. Chocolate skinned, tight muscles. Six-pack abs that are obviously worked hard at the gym. He lied beside me, his arms behind his head. Hindi sya ngumingiti masyado pero that giving position alone was enough to shoot blood to my you know.  And for some reason, di pa rin ako makapaniwala although andaming beses nang naplano to. Not my own POP of him but he's everywhere.  Took one of his pageant photos and did some hiding. Nagngangalit ang mga utong nya. Sarap padaanin ang mga daliri ko. Habang may kaunting bahid ng pawis ang kilikili nyang nakabukas para sakin. Itago na lang natin sya sa pangalang "FINALLY". Mamu, Antonn, Sophie and well, almost everyone who were members of the group, or at least those who paid attention to what I posted, know the dude. I even asked for help from Mamu and another blogger, also...

Silang mga Dodong: That guy named Andrew

SO here on my blog, I hereby christen a segment I wish to call, "Silang mga Dodong". Yes. Paid sex. Well, if there are unpaid sex that I could chronicle, that's a different story. Here's the deal, I am to post photos of men I have had contact with (tell you, I'm not the all-out kind of hada queen). It's hada chronicles without the intense deets of the deed. So, the first guy for the segment: ANDREW. As per a good friend's help, and insistent follow-up if I am going to try Andrew, we've met a couple of days ago in my favorite haven of lust. So here's how the room looked like: Eurotel Cubao hihihi Andrew, 25 years old, is one of the sweetest guys I've met. He has this way about him that makes you want to take care of him and be his good friend. Haha. Maganda ang katawan ni Andrew. Biceps so bulging it could bruise you when you run your hands with it, (major chos) and those abs that could grate cheese. He smiles so warm and lets you be co...

KWENTONG DODONG: RX THE GUY WITH THE ORGASMIC MASK

So, RX is the legendary guy at Lalaking Palaban clamored for and raved about by most. Excellent marketing strategy, hiding behind a mask that made this mysterious denizen of Sexland an even more precious steal. Back when I first made contact with the world of masseurs, I thank a small writeup courtesy of one Manila Spanatic who reassured me of any doubts of hiring RX--the masked demigod. Photos didn't show him bulging with muscles--one that I am obviously into. But then one text, he replied and made everything memorable. To date, we've already gone to 16 dates. All with explosive endings that keep me coming back to the guy who opened my eyes into paradise. hahaha Charaught. So, with permission to madam Sparky and El PResidente, I bring the very first FR I've made on RX. With photos grabbed from Lalaking Palaban and the very first friend I've made from the virtual world of hada haha, Sparky. From Sparky's erotic oiled shoot haha From Hey_ManilaKebs: RX...