Skip to main content

State of redress


Online friends have known me as MANILA KEBS for some time. Hiatus and overall sense of katamaran aside, I have decided (decided pa lang naman) to summon all kinds of willpower to push and make this a religious "side activity". 

The blog, I'm surprised to know, has been read by a lot of people. *pardon the feeling relevant sentence* but yeah, there is a generous number of "hey's" and "I love ur blog" messages that I've got that kept me interested to see where this will bring me if I push harder. 

In a recent trip to Davao (yeah, I have a job guys that's why it pains me to wake up and blog away instead of just sleeping soundly every moment I get. CHOS!) I have made an EXCEPTIONAL rediscovery of my sexuality: one that involves a muscled greek-sculpturesque demigod whom I am going to call, RICHIE RICH (another Kwentong Dodong coming right up). That moment I felt so empowered that I really can make my own transactions--chos! That's very "objectifier" of me but yeah, it was a fun experience made even glorious by a man that my old self would never think of "getting". 

I call this my state of REDRESS since I think it's high time I change things around my blog. HAHA. One: the new blog name: justKEBS, derivative of the former name which is an attempt to state that di lang ako pang Maynila haha. justKEBS: KEBS lang. 

In life, love, and lust, I have realized that I can't and should not take things too seriously. Sometimes, the moment you take things lightly, the more they pan out right.  But of course, there are those who would disagree. My old self would. haha. No, this is not the end-result of a cathartic trip but a long-forgotten project for myself that I have never come around to. Di ko alam kung bakit.

So there. Talks on lifestyle, (films, music, the arts?), love (mine, most of the time), and LUST (hello, willing men, haha) will comprise this blog. Please humor me. haha.

the tease: RICHIE RICH (Davao guy): the whole story


SOON.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KWENTONG DODONG: SI FINALLY, ANG PANGALAWANG LEILA DEE

"O matigas na," sabi nya. Parang hudyat na simula na ang light at the end of the tunnel--natapos din sa wakas ang almost 7 months kong paghihintay. Chocolate skinned, tight muscles. Six-pack abs that are obviously worked hard at the gym. He lied beside me, his arms behind his head. Hindi sya ngumingiti masyado pero that giving position alone was enough to shoot blood to my you know.  And for some reason, di pa rin ako makapaniwala although andaming beses nang naplano to. Not my own POP of him but he's everywhere.  Took one of his pageant photos and did some hiding. Nagngangalit ang mga utong nya. Sarap padaanin ang mga daliri ko. Habang may kaunting bahid ng pawis ang kilikili nyang nakabukas para sakin. Itago na lang natin sya sa pangalang "FINALLY". Mamu, Antonn, Sophie and well, almost everyone who were members of the group, or at least those who paid attention to what I posted, know the dude. I even asked for help from Mamu and another blogger, also...

Silang mga Dodong: That guy named Andrew

SO here on my blog, I hereby christen a segment I wish to call, "Silang mga Dodong". Yes. Paid sex. Well, if there are unpaid sex that I could chronicle, that's a different story. Here's the deal, I am to post photos of men I have had contact with (tell you, I'm not the all-out kind of hada queen). It's hada chronicles without the intense deets of the deed. So, the first guy for the segment: ANDREW. As per a good friend's help, and insistent follow-up if I am going to try Andrew, we've met a couple of days ago in my favorite haven of lust. So here's how the room looked like: Eurotel Cubao hihihi Andrew, 25 years old, is one of the sweetest guys I've met. He has this way about him that makes you want to take care of him and be his good friend. Haha. Maganda ang katawan ni Andrew. Biceps so bulging it could bruise you when you run your hands with it, (major chos) and those abs that could grate cheese. He smiles so warm and lets you be co...

KWENTONG DODONG: RX THE GUY WITH THE ORGASMIC MASK

So, RX is the legendary guy at Lalaking Palaban clamored for and raved about by most. Excellent marketing strategy, hiding behind a mask that made this mysterious denizen of Sexland an even more precious steal. Back when I first made contact with the world of masseurs, I thank a small writeup courtesy of one Manila Spanatic who reassured me of any doubts of hiring RX--the masked demigod. Photos didn't show him bulging with muscles--one that I am obviously into. But then one text, he replied and made everything memorable. To date, we've already gone to 16 dates. All with explosive endings that keep me coming back to the guy who opened my eyes into paradise. hahaha Charaught. So, with permission to madam Sparky and El PResidente, I bring the very first FR I've made on RX. With photos grabbed from Lalaking Palaban and the very first friend I've made from the virtual world of hada haha, Sparky. From Sparky's erotic oiled shoot haha From Hey_ManilaKebs: RX...